Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 3 pics

Three weeks have come and gone. Sigh. I hate how fast time goes once the baby is born. Pregnancy time is unbelievably slow yet once they are born, you blink and weeks have passed. I try so hard to take in and cherish every moment but it seriously makes me want to cry when I think about the fact that he'll never be this small again and I might miss something if I don't pay attention to him every second of every day. And yes, my hormones are still leveling out! :)

Week 3 updates: Last week I thought David was getting thrush in his mouth so I took him in to see his pediatrician and he weighed in at 9 lbs. 3 oz. I weighed him again today and he now weighs 9 lbs. 13 oz. I don't think he'll have a problem growing big and strong!!! His head is surprisingly strong so when he is awake (which is not often) and he's laying on your lap, he'll hold his head up and just stare into your eyes. It's awesome! I can't tell if he is a back or stomach sleeper because he does fine either way. The girls were both stomach sleepers only, but I'm still trying to figure him out. His hair still has a hint of red in it but his eye lashes and eyebrows are still super light and almost non-existent. His face is getting rounder and rounder which makes his cheeks SUPER kissable!!!

Mommy giving David a bath in the kitchen sink.

Fuzzy hair after his bath

Getting a massage with baby lotion....oh the life!

Wide awake now! (See what I mean about the kissable cheeks!!)
Not happy about the cold air on his wet body
Mommy trying to calm him down
Sweet angel
Not so sweet angel...just kidding!
Gotta love Eden's fake smile. She asked if she could hold him so I said yes thinking she would be bored of him in like 2 minutes, but she actually sat on the couch with him for like 30 minutes. I was shocked.
This smile was a real one. I just happened to snap the picture as she was talking to him in her baby voice. Super cute!
Ashley and I love this picture because she is looking at him and he is looking at her. Precious!
That's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger