Monday, February 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!

Today is my sweetheart's birthday!

I wish I could take credit for the amazing chocolate mousse cake that we had over the weekend to celebrate David's birthday.....but......let's be honest, I bought it at Central Market and I have no regrets! :)

I'd call having a son in your arms for your birthday a WONDERFUL gift! Not to mention a son who looks JUST like you!

Ella and I had a "mommy and me" date last week at the mall and she picked out several new shirts and sunglasses for David from American Eagle.

For his big gift, I was trying to decide between a surround sound system or a Color Nook. I chose the surround sound system since I don't know anything about the Color Nook and decided he could research and buy that on his own time.....but, as it turns out, I don't know anything about surround sound systems either!!! I'll be taking the one I bought back later today because I bought one that doesn't work with our TV. Go figure!!! The good news is that we went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and he purchased the Color Nook so I think he is a happy camper!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger