Saturday, March 19, 2011

5 week old pics

I'm a few days late posting David's 5 week old pictures but things have been a bit crazy around here. Big D was in Austin last weekend for South By Southwest so Baby D decided it would be a good time to start throwing up after every feeding! I ended up in the ER with him on Saturday so that they could give him some fluids and make sure he wasn't dehydrated, so after some blood work and anti-nausea medicine, they sent us home. David got home from his trip on Sunday and that's when Ella started throwing up. I got SUPER nervous that we were dealing with the stomach flu but she only threw up a couple of times that night and then she was fine.....praise the Lord! However, over the next few days we all got head colds which meant lots of coughing and sneezing. :( We're still dealing with that mess, but I THINK we are on the downhill side of it all so I'm hopeful that this coming week will be much easier. To wrap up the week, I took Big D to the hospital on Thursday for a scheduled hernia repair surgery. He did great and is now at home recovering. All of that occurred in just one short week so you should now understand why I haven't had time to post! :) However, here are some pics I took to remember week #5.

Baby D in his Month One onesie. At the ER he weighed in at 11 lbs. 5 oz!!

Baby D and MoMo

This is his favorite seat in our house. In fact, he sleeps in his bouncy seat almost every single night.

one month old footprint

Grandma Hall and Baby D.

"Talking" to Grandma Hall


He wore himself out talking :)
I definitely want to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU to my mother-in-law. It's never been easy for me to accept the fact that my mom lives over a thousand miles away in Indiana, but if there was one person I would want by my side on a daily basis who wasn't my mom.....it would be Linda. She CONSTANTLY takes care of me and my kiddos. She watches them when I have doctor's appointments, cleans my house while I am gone so that I can rest when I get home, cooks us dinner, picks them up for random outings so that I can have some peace and quiet for a few hours, lets them spend the night so that they can have a change in scenery and even demands that I take a nap instead of using my alone time to clean or do laundry! Now THAT is a treat!!!! I truly appreciate ALL you do for me Linda. You are a wonderful mother-in-law and grandma and I THANK YOU!!!!
Precious little man


His sweet little cheeks have filled out so much and I love them!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger