Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One month old pics

Little man is now a month old. CRAZY!!!! He pretty much eats, sleeps and poops. In fact, the eating every two hours routine is killing me so today I bought some rice cereal and put some in his bottle. I'm sure he is way too young to start that, but I need sleep!!!!
My babies
Deep in thought :)


Dream smile....love it!
Big yawn
These are the LONG legs that kicked my ribs ALL of the time!!!
Yes, I am a terrible mother. When I am starving and can't wait to eat my lunch, I prop his bottle up with a blanket so that he can feed himself while I eat.
Sweet Clara feeding him dinner! She is ready for a baby of her own!
Auntie Ashley is VERY helpful. She comes over and visits us a lot and always jumps right in to help me out with the kiddos.

And now for some of my very favorite pictures of David resting his hand on his Auntie's arm...............

SO SWEET!


I just love it!

Mommy's Little Man
Love you Auntie Ashley!!!! Can't wait to spend the weekend with you!

2 comments:

  1. In the dreamy smile picture, he's dreaming of his future wife...my daughter! I love that you are teaching him to be self-sufficient by feeding himself. This will come in handy someday when his wife doesn't feel like cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, you are not a terrible mother! Haha, I totally did the bottle prop with Ellie. He's a sweet boy, and looks like his daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger