Thursday, October 2, 2008


The doctor just came in and checked; Kaylane is now at a 4.  She has decided to request the epideral now after which the doctor will break her water manually.  He expects it to progress much faster after that.  As a comparison, Kaylane never went past a 3 with Ella until the very last hour...and that was only with pitocin.

Things are good.  Please keep praying for us.

I'll post more as we have updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment