Friday, July 8, 2011

A few more 4 month old pictures....

I found a few more 4 month old pictures of David that I wanted to post because looking back at our blog is how I remember dates and times of things for the kid's baby books. :) Granted, I haven't started working on them yet.....but when I do this blog will be very helpful!
Sweet Alyssa and Ella playing "dolls."
Eden trying to kiss Baby Damon. She thinks any child that is smaller than her is "her baby." It was actually quite cute to watch! I'm pretty sure he hated it though.... :)
Baby David resting with Auntie Ashley after she had her wisdom teeth taken out.
Bath time!!!
Sweet angel
Resting on Grandma Hall
Daddy must have said something funny :)
Scroll back to the entry with Ella's baby picture b/c this one of David looks JUST like her to me!
Eden making him laugh
Talking to dad about his day at work
Ah teething......he is following in Ella's footsteps. Ella started drooling and chewing on things at 4 months but we never saw a tooth until 6 months. I bet he will be the same way. This was his first time in the high chair. :)
Baby David is in the high chair for the first time enjoying dinner with the family!
Going for a walk with the girls and Grandma Hall

And yes, WE HAVE A THUMB SUCKER! I must admit that I was a bit nervous about it at first because I've heard that it is harder to break a kid of their thumb as opposed to a pacifier, but I also must admit that it is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger