Wednesday, January 28, 2009

crandall girls update

David and I took Ella to her very first "Play and Learn" class last Saturday at a local Gymboree. She did great...and was very upset when it was time to leave so I know for a fact that she had a good time.









Eden is growing like a weed and we ADORE her! She's finally over her RSV and she's also off of the Nutramigen formula and seems to be doing just fine on the Gentle Ease....so we're very thankful for that! I take her in for her 4 month old check up next Friday and I cannot believe it. As all of you moms out there know, time just seems to fly by once they are no longer kicking your insides. :)





Life is good and I am very thankful for David and my two healthy little girls!

2 comments:

  1. I want to cuddle with Eden soooooooo much!! I cant wait till you all come back to Bloomington. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Ella had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger