Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas


This will be a picture that I will always cherish....me and my two sreaming babies on Christmas Eve!

Joseph, Morgan, Eden and Ella at the Crandall/Hall Christmas
Great-Grandma, Grandma and David with the girls
David helping Ella write her very first letter to Santa on Christmas Eve
Ella using her big girl potty for the first time on Christmas Eve (Christmas Eve was a busy day for us as you can see!)
Aunt Ashley bought Ella a red bike for Christmas!
Ah!
Ella being silly
Ella on Christmas morning.....poor little thing didn't even wake up until like 10! David and I were the ones who were up early ready to open gifts!
Love it!
I pray that you all had a lovely Christmas! Here's to a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I'm following your blog in Google reader. LOVED your Christmas pictures, proof of God's grace and love, lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet they were so tired when they got home. Our kids were wide awake after leaving Christmas Eve. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these pictures!! I can't wait to get there on the 13th. I miss ALL my girls...and David too!! love you bunches...Nana

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger