Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lots of Christmas Firsts

Seeing as Ella was only 7 months old last Christmas, I consider this year to really be her "first" Christmas because she is SO excited about everything! It is a great feeling to watch her light up and scream in excitement. I can't wait for Christmas morning!

David put the lights on the tree for me the other night and then I let Ella put on her very first Christmas ornament.



When she woke up from her nap I had the tree all decorated and she was so excited.





David took this picture of her two nights ago. We were eating dinner when we looked up and saw Ella sitting at her little white table in front of the tree. It was so cute!
Thanks to Uncle Chris we have lights on our house! This was the first time Ella saw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger