Monday, May 21, 2007

Mommy's Turn to Brag!!

I'm not quite the writer that my incredible husband is, but I wanted to create a quick post to let you know that all three of us are doing great! Ella is now two weeks old and is one of the best babies I have ever been around....and I'm not just saying that because she is my daughter! She is so content with life and the only time she gets somewhat fussy is when feeding time comes around! :) Other than that, she just sleeps and tries to keep Toby from licking her to death!

I wish that I could accurately describe all of the feelings and emotions that I have been feeling the past two weeks but I can't seem to find the words. Being a first-time mom has definitely had its challenges, but I praise God every single day because David has been the most supportive and loving husband (and father) a girl could ask for. My eyes fill up with tears every time I watch him hold her.....and nothing else makes my heart skip a beat like hearing him tell her how beautiful she is. I am very blessed and I know it.

I wanted to post some new pictures for you to see how much she has changed in just two weeks, but David is much better at that than I am, so he will have to post them later.

We love you all very much and thank you for showering us with your love and encouragement!

3 comments:

  1. Smoochies Kay!! We miss you, and cant wait to see your new bundle of joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 22, 2007

    I think its wonderful to hear how you and David and baby Ella are doing. I am so happy for you both!
    GOD BLESS!
    Angela McMurray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work with David so you might not know me but I was at your wedding and saw Ella when you guys brought her up to the office. I wish you all the best and am glad to hear you're all doing well!

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger