Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lovely Ladies

It's been a while since I posted pics of the girls so I dedicate this post to them!! They have done AMAZING with Baby D...and I do mean amazing. I truly thought we would encounter jealousy issues with Eden but she has totally stepped into her "momma" role and it is just precious!!! We have our moments, but for the most part, both of them are doing great given the new addition to our family.

Kyla and her girls came for a visit earlier this month and Ella LOVED getting to play with Ava! By the way Kyla, THANK YOU AGAIN for watching the girls while I took David to the doctor!! HUGE HELP!!!!

Don't judge me, but I finally took the girls to the dentist for the first time. Here they are playing with the toys in the waiting room before all the drama.....


Ella was a bit hesitant at first but she ended up letting Dr. Studer look in her mouth! I couldn't believe it. NO CAVITIES! Yippee!!!


Feeling "Mr. Thirsty" for the first time :)


Not loving Mr. Thirsty.......



Feeling the water on her teeth for the first time.




The girls being goofy in the patient chair before everything started. Eden thought she wanted to go first....and then she freaked out!!! Needless to say she did not let them look in her mouth. We shall try again next time...


Pretty dresses that Nana brought them last week. Baby D had a doctor's appointment last week and they wanted to wear their dirty princess dresses but I bargained with these. They were a tad bit over-dressed for the appointment but at least they were clean! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger