Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's been a GREAT week!

Thanks to all of my family and friends for making my 28th birthday UNFORGETTABLE!!

I came home from work to a decorated front porch and kitchen (thanks Linda!!), then we went out to dinner and then we came home to eat some YUMMY rice krispy treats "cake" (thanks again Linda!) accompanied by some cookies and ice cream (thanks Jennifer!!) I loved every single minute of it!

The Sunday before my birthday we all got up and got dressed for church....or so I thought! David surprised me and took me, the girls and Auntie Ashley to Bread Winners for brunch and then we stopped by the Farmers Market in Downtown Dallas which I LOVE!!!!

Mommy, Ella and Auntie Ashley

Mommy and Ella

We bought some carrots, pears, corn on the cob, green beans, pineapple and cantaloupe. YUMMMY!!!

If you've never bought FRESH fruit or veggies, I highly recommend it!

The next day while David prepared our dinner on the grill, I hooked the girls up with a little Doritos tea party. It was a hit! Ella got to use my very special New England tea set and she was in heaven!

Eden could have cared less about the "very special tea set" because she had Doritos. :)

It was a mess, but they had a blast.

Sweet, cheesy baby!
Again, thanks to all for my birthday wishes, cards, phone/Facebook messages and presents! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger