Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy birthday eden!!!!!

It's official....I am now a mother of a one year old and a two year old.

And I Love it. :)

Mommy and the birthday girl!


I took Eden to the pediatrician this morning for her 12 month old check up and she is absolutely perfect!!! Both of her ears have completely healed and there were no signs of a lingering yeast infection! YIPPEE!!!! Hopefully we will stay healthy for at least a week or two before battling the next illness....... :)

Weight: 27 lbs. 7 oz.
Height: 33 inches
Head Circumference: 47 cm

I'll admit that there are days when I feel like the world has won and I have nothing left to give. But it is on those days that God reminds me that HE is sovereign and HE has already given me the desires of my heart....a loving and supportive husband and two beautiful daughters! I will forever praise Him for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger