Monday, June 29, 2009

The girls first vbs

My very favorite thing about the timing of this trip home was that it was the week of my dad's VBS which just happens to be the first VBS for both girls! I love that!!! We weren't able to stay the whole time due to sleepy/grumpy babies (since it was at night from 6-8pm) but we stayed long enough for Ella to enjoy the singing, Bible story and craft times.

Ella making her very first bracelet. Thanks for helping Amanda!




The little kids went outside for their story time.



Sophia (my niece) and my dad. Is this not the sweetest picture ever????



Well, this one is pretty sweet too!!!

Baby Sophia listening to my dad tell the Bible story.

Eden pretty much took advantage of all the people willing to hold her and rock her to sleep!! This is Eden and Jeanne Lisby.

Miss you Jeanne!!
One minute....

....and the next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger