Monday, October 24, 2011

8 months old!!

Hello eight months!!! Little man is growing like a weed and I love it! Well, I don't love that I am watching my baby boy turn into a toddler, but I definitely love watching his personality develop each and every day. He is awesome.....just awesome! He loves his sisters, loves his jumperoo and recently he has found his vocal chords so he loves to squeal at the top of his lungs! :)

Watch out world....here I come!
He can now sit up really good on his own and I just love sitting him in the middle of the living room floor with the girls and his toys. His face lights up and I can just tell that he thinks he is such a big boy!

Eden still adores him and cannot stand to give him space. It's pretty cute.
He listens to her every word. I can't wait to see how their relationship will grow over the years. I can totally see them being best friends when they are adults. I actually pray that they have a close relationship because I don't know what I'd do without my sister.
We've had to bust out the pack-n-play and use it as an actual play pen. Another "first" for this month is crawling!!! I've never seen a baby army crawl as fast as David can! Just put a wire or cord of any kind in front of him and off he goes! He is obsessed with our laptop cords. Tonight David (daddy) and I had to spank Baby David's hand several times but he just kept crawling back. We'll keep trying....
And here is his famous "Grinch" smile! Not sure where he learned it, but it is the funniest thing ever! He crinkles up his little button nose, tilts his head up to the sky and just smiles away! I love it!
This is his sleepy look. You don't have to guess when he is tired. He'll let you know as soon as he's ready to be put to bed....which is great because all you have to do is lay him down and he either talks himself to sleep or sucks his thumb until he falls asleep. It makes bedtime super easy!
Here's the first Grinch smile that I caught on camera. I think his super expressive eyebrows make the smile! He can make an upside down "V" with them!
Here he is about ten minutes later showing Auntie Ashley his new smile. We were all laughing really hard!
I took him outside today and snapped a few pictures of him on the front porch. Couldn't resist making a little black and white photo line of my boy and his pumpkins.



And now he's had enough.

This is Auntie Ashley's favorite pose these days. He just kind of props himself up on one leg and plays with his toys.....or my bathrobe. :)
Up on all fours.....

.....and away he goes!!! There's no turning back now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger