Sunday, July 25, 2010

vacation!!!!!!

I just turned on my Outlook out of office message because for the next 7 days I AM ON VACATION!!!! I intend to spend the next 168 hours spending time with the 3 most important reasons I work....

Eden Kate - my beautiful 21 month old that is growing like a weed and makes me laugh on a daily basis....

Ella Rae - my 3 year old that acts like a 22 year old and is the best big sister a girl could ask for....and last but certainly not least, David - my hot husband who treats me like a queen and would sacrifice anything for me!!

My goal is take pictures on a daily basis and post about the adventures of our week since I haven't posted in months and might actually have time this week to play catch up.

These particular pictures were taken today at Auntie Ashley's pool. We had a blast!!!

Here's to wishing for a relaxing week of NO WORK!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger