Saturday, March 6, 2010

First trip to the library

Now that we're all healthy again we are able to leave the house on the weekends. :) Today we ventured to the Euless Public Library for the very first time! Fun was had by all. :)

David walking in with the girls and their book bags (aka....mommies old purses!)

I think Eden liked the fish more than she liked the books. :)

Although, she looked SO big picking out books and "reading" them!!!



Ella was in heaven!

I believe she is telling David how to read in this picture.

I love this picture of David reading to Eden. He is an AWESOME dad!

This picture was taken right before Eden grabbed Ella's book and Ella starting screaming "NO EDIE!!!!" uncontrollably. That was fun.





Learning how to put their books away when they're done reading them.

7 comments:

  1. I love the girls clothes and Ella's pig tails! She is really growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Brings back memories of going to the library with my girls when they were that age - a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just picture Ella yelling at Eden. So cute! I'm glad y'all got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KUDOS to you for helping your kids love the library! There is nothing better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KK...Just in case your forgot...your girls are absolutely adorable. They are so cute and they are getting so big! I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when did they get so big? has it been that long since i've seen them? oh wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, I MISS y'all. AND your girls are too cute. And I think Ella looks adorable in those pigtails. AND just so you know, the Euless library is way cooler than the Galveston one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger